Hi friends! Happy October! The official arrival of autumn last week, combined with decidedly cooler weather, has me in that cozy fall frame of mind, so I thought this would be the ideal time to share some favorite fall home décor ideas with you. All are in lovely toned-down shades of autumn that will work in any setting.
With so many beautiful varieties of pumpkins and autumn décor available these days, it’s easier than ever to make your home warm and welcoming for fall without sacrificing the integrity of your home’s style.
And since I’m all about keeping things easy and affordable, most of these fall home décor ideas incorporate things you probably have around the house (or yard).
By the way, if you’re looking for pumpkins, most nurseries, farmers markets, home improvement stores, and grocery stores carry beautiful heirloom pumpkins in shades of white, green and dusty teal this time of year. If you’d rather use faux pumpkins, Pottery Barn, World Market, and Michael’s are great sources for faux autumn décor.
Lovely fresh fall branches in a demijohn from Cottonwood and Co.
17 Easy Fall Home Décor Ideas
1.You can never go wrong with shades of green, white, and blue in your home! This gorgeous centerpiece by Miss Mustard Seed is stunningly beautiful and elegant.
2. This light and lovely display is from the always-inspiring Craftberry Bush. I love the addition of fresh green pears!
3. The combination of white pumpkins, wicker, wood, and metal creates a beautiful Farmhouse style fall display. From the Liz Marie Blog
4. A lovely French-inspired urn topped with a few fall leaves and a white pumpkin creates a gorgeous vignette. From Common Ground
5. Love these pale green heirloom pumpkins combined with succulents and fresh plants, from Molly One
6. A vintage bucket, fresh greenery, and a beautiful heirloom pumpkin make a striking fall centerpiece. By Awesome Photography, via Pinterest
7. An arrangement of white antlers, blooms, candles and pumpkins result in a stunning fall display. By Loi at Tone on Tone
8. Oh, how I love this simple but beautiful centerpiece of apples, fresh stems, and white candles–from Julie Blanner
9. Another sweet fall display using a galvanized bucket, fall mums, a pumpkin and a few gourds, by The Willow Farmhouse
Shop the post:
Make sure to check out these fresh fall porch ideas as well as 16 Beautifully Simple Thanksgiving Table Setting Ideas.